Visit the new online portal www.winterwellnorfolkwaveney.co.uk where you can find key information and resources to help you stay well this winter.
• Don’t delay. If you are feeling unwell, don’t put off getting help. Your NHS is here to help you.
• Be prepared: have a flu jab, keep warm, get advice from a pharmacist at the first signs of a cold.
• Self-care: Keep a well-stocked medicine cabinet to treat minor illnesses, ailments and injuries.
• Your local pharmacy: Your first point of call for confidential, expert advice and treatment.
• Your GP: See your GP if you have an illness or injury that won’t go away.
• GP online services: Save yourself a trip or a phone call and book appointments/order repeats
• NHS 111: For urgent healthcare that doesn’t need 999
Last modified: 30th November 2021