Pulham Market Memorial Hall was built in 1895 and refurbished and extended in 1984. The building is owned by the parish council and managed by the Memorial Hall trustees, a registered charity. It offers a versatile venue for a wide range of uses, from dances and private parties to club or charitable events such as sales, shows, meetings, exhibitions, sports and keep fit activities. It has a fully equipped stage and kitchen, as well as a lounge area and a meeting/conference room. It has wi-fi and disabled access, toilets and audio loop. The hall has an alcohol premises licence and is licensed for entertainment. There is plentiful free parking directly adjacent. Hire is available at extremely reasonable rates. Enquiries should be made to the booking secretary Darryl Parr 07712 118493 or via Email. For more information please go directly to the Memorial Hall website.